Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Outlets and ways


Life is going to throw you curve balls, no matter what.  Take for example, myself.  I do my best to have a zen life.  To remove virtually any stress from my life.  However, no matter how hard I try, some stress will be there.  And for what it's worth some stress is good.  It helps me to know how to deal with what I like to call "hairy" situations.  I find outlets and ways to combat that or deal with that.  Blogging, my tea consumption, dancing, and talking to friends are some outlets.  It helps me to clear my mind and figure out how to solve the problem in the most logical way.  It's a Jess flair way of logic but indeed, there is logic.  These outlets and ways help maintain balance in my life. Balance is essential to my health.  Outlets and ways are important to anyone, really. You want to create an environment that helps you keep balance in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment