Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Checking out


Please don't do that to your loved ones.  I was guilty of that a few months ago.  I'm not proud of that fact.  It happened once or twice.  But one is too many.  And I was fearful in the last weeks that Jeremy was doing the same. But we talked about the checking out.  And for that matter, the checking in.  My self doubt is wobbly at times.  Sometimes I am okay.  And then a whoosh or wave of self doubt just comes over.  What happened to the months of hard work? I don't know.  Momentary pause.  Friend therapist moment.  I have a migraine so I take on very little when I feel like this but a sentence or two won't hurt.  Back.  Keys to the Heart by Danny Wright is on.  I don't have much inspiration so here's the fun stuff on my facebook page.




No comments:

Post a Comment