Monday, May 23, 2016

There you are


There you are.  I have been looking for you.  I searched, near and far.  I couldn't find you.  You were there, but you were hidden.  Something was obstructing the view perhaps.  But I see you.  And it makes me happy.  And the world seems brighter because there you are.  I was in a poetic mood.  Life has me thinking in perspectives.  Good ones.  Bad ones.  Interesting ones.  Levels help us understand the status of where we are in life.  Even if the world doesn't understand what you are doing, do it.  Because you believe in it.  Make sure it's safe or you're not physically hurting someone.  But stand up.  Put your foot down.  Voice what you believe.  I believe this.  I understand this.  And here I am.  There you are.  Understanding. It's nice to meet you

No comments:

Post a Comment