Monday, May 9, 2016

Logic versus emotion


It's something I have to figure out.  The logic of something versus the emotion.  It does help my decision tree when I have all the information.  Unfortunately, I am learning that forthcoming isn't something so natural.  Image, maybe? Every day is a new opportunity for growth.  And so those words are important to remind myself. Every day is an opportunity to grow.  Today, I sensed my body needed more time so I rested longer.  These past couple of weeks took a toll on my body.  Where is my Mind by Maxence Cyrin is on.  I also realized I have a big peeve about credit not being given.  Sometimes in life, it just won't happen.  Giving credit where credit is due. And depending on who is the recipient of the information, I can decide if I want to fight for the information to be credited to me.  In the long run, I don't care for this individual so....there's my answer.  Selfishness and greediness is unbecoming of people.  But most especially, when you involve me with your selfishness.  And people have learned.  I cut you out.  If my health gets affected, I cut you out.  Turns out, no one really is immune to that.  That's empowering and a little frightening all at once.  This Logic versus emotion is quite the conundrum at times.  It makes it even more interesting because of my cognitive struggles.  But I work through it.  Btw, I don't like anyone confusing my kindness for stupidity.  And just maybe, I felt that was happening.  I'm emotionally exhausted.  So I just rebuild my emotional strength every day.  It's all I can do.  My world looks the same to those who don't know.  And in some ways it is.  But it isn't.  I am hesitant to call it better yet.  Decision tree kind of thing.  I need time to see that type of answer.  And that's what will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment