Friday, July 15, 2016

It so happens

Breathe by Greg Maroney is on. I was in a mood last night.  I think it was from hearing a draining story from a friend.  She needed to vent it out but the timing might not have been good for me.  Jeremy noticed right away.  And then I said, I'm not in the mood to cook dinner.  And he said...Let's go eat.  So we went to the restaurant that our friend works at but she's on maternity right now.  And I got a new salad.  So yummy.  We even had a laugh because there was a pokemon right in my salad.  I try not to overdo it with the pictures but it was too funny.  Some weedle with your salad, miss?.  I hadn't felt up to any adventures and then, after dinner I was rejuvenated.  Also, he had gotten a double charger for his car so that we both charge our phones.  I had been wanting that in his card.  What a heart melt that Jeremy was paying attention to things.  I didn't even know exactly what was bothering me.  Some was inactive or something to do with a friend.  I don't like chasing people and sometimes I feel like I chase her.  But my guess is she needs the friendship more than I do.  I don't pity her, thank goodness.  But I also don't give as much either.  In any case, we found some new spots.  By the end of the night, I felt so much better.  I appreciated Jeremy making so much effort to help me out of my funk.  It was Thursday so of course...more happiness! It so happened that the day ended well instead of the other way around. Which was good.  Today, I start my long day.  8 hours. Alright...start to get this party started! I am excited an nervous

No comments:

Post a Comment