Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Reputation


Reputation is everything.  I am glad that in the short span of time working where I do, I have garnered a good reputation.  I felt I needed it to change something.  I was worried approaching the situation asking for a change.  But I went it and addressed my professional needs and wants.  I felt they still followed under policy rules.  And the request was approved.  It felt like a small victory instead.  Reputation is build.  You get warned or positive feedback about people and how the interact.  It makes a difference.  I am glad that most of my interactions have been positive.  I am proud that it reflects, or at least I hope reflects the person I am.  I was crying this morning from the experience.  But I took a deep breathe and addressed the issue.  And I'm glad I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment