Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Like a hug?


Why is it we focus on that little negative instead of the massive positive.  I can't imagine it's only me.  So far, the new assignment isn't all that and a bag of chips.  But such is life.  When is our job always sparkly and wonderful.  For some, never.  So I am grateful I get to do what I love.  Life has a different groove.  I work, I housewifey, I pokemon, I do badass things.  I have the confidence now to see how amazing I am.  It's been hard seeing it in the eyes of people that care about me.  But I finally see what they see.  However, I still want to maintain modesty.  So, I never want to get to big for my britches on it.  And life brings you lessons through people.  I have people that come in and out of my life.  I have people that I tolerate in my life.  Sometimes, maybe they remind me of aspects I don't want to be.  Like a reference.  I am proud that I strive really hard to bring positive around me wherever I go.  I love the fact it reflects at work.  So, when I have a gerumble moment, eh...such is life.  I have too many positives in my life now to harp on the negatives.  Jeremy and I are at a different level in our marriage.  Sometimes you have to step back to step forward.  We struggled.  But we finally found ourselves on the same plane, somehow.  And in some ways, I have to thank a couple of friends for the perspective glasses on just how to react to things.  I wasn't wrong or right back then.  And I'm not wrong or right on either angle.  But it helped me look at life differently.  I appreciate the lesson.  I feel good that my person is Jeremy.  I don't know how to describe him sometimes.  I mean, yes...he's a husband, and yes, a best friend.  But he's a family that I can't quite put into words.  Ever get that feeling with certain people? They're beyond something that we have words for? But that familiarity and connection is natural and like a hug? Do I make any sense? Just thoughts running around in my head.  You know me.

No comments:

Post a Comment