Tuesday, July 26, 2016

My new norm


Working is my new norm.  I had an 8 hour day today.  I'm exhausted.  I am so happy.  Nonetheless, I am exhausted.  I am off tomorrow so I will rest this exhaustion off.  I love my job.  It's not about the money. Though, it feels good to be able to contribute financially.  It's my sense of independence again.  It's a part of me that I have been missing on feeling complete with my life.  Dream Ten from Liquid Mind is on.  It's a service I provide.  But it's more than that.  It's an experience.  It's an opportunity for someone that I shouldn't be connecting to and them giving me trust in an instant, to have that experience.  They trust me.  With whom they are.  Their vulnerability is there and trust me.  That is precious.  And I am honored they let me in in order to help them.  I do everything with love and compassion.  Simply because that is me.  So this is only an extension of me.  That beautiful Unicorn comes out in my job.  I smile because I see it.  And get beautiful feedback that it is so.  That is worth it's weight in white gold.  I don't have much braining right now.  I hope you love your job.  I hope you have a passion for it.  If not, I hope you have a passion for something or someone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment