Monday, July 18, 2016

Memories


I love memories.  Even the good memories that turn sour with those I am no longer friends with or good terms.  But back to loving memories.  I love making memories with people I care about.  The adventure is always different, depending on whom I am with.  In this case, Jeremy and I did alot of venturing out this weekend.  Yesterday we walked over 14,000 steps.  But I also go to get something off of my unbucket list.  The Sunken Gardens is an interesting memory for us.  It's actually where Jeremy got married the first time.  I was a bridesmaid.  Yes. I know. Such scandal.  In any case, we had gone there when we were dating.  But we hadn't gone back as a married couple.  And yesterday, we were there on a pokemon adventure with one of my best friends.  We also made our way back to UTSA, where we met.  So much has changed.  It was a nostalgic adventure.  The servers were down for Pokemon.  So, instead we explored and walked around.  I can't believe it's been 21 years for our friendship.  It's crazy how life takes you on a path.  It's crazy how life happens, really.  I also start my new schedule this week.  I work 20 hours now.  I work every day, with Friday being my long day.  I also bought Jeremy's birthday gift way early.  I am taking us to Comic Con in October.  It's something I've been wanting to do.  And we're even going to cosplay!!!  So enjoy the pictures. Oh, my crazy bff got me some gifts.  She's adorably wonderful.  Hot Topic is an awesome place to go.  Alright.  Gotta go.  Have a beautiful day at work, quiet spaces.  So much insanity going on in the world.  I hope you smile today.  I hope you have a productive day.  I hope you make a positive impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment