Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Another Lesson on Bada$$ moments

I went to a rosary for an aunt for someone special to me. I may struggle with them but when I love I love with all of me. So when someone I love needs me ,I'm there.  But the delicacy of this event was facing my paternal side of my family.  You ever want to know where the negative voices started...there. I was the black sheep for being an  intellectual. And told I was weird. I was scared. However,  I haf an angelic voice pushing me through. And so I went to battle. And victorious I was. It was one of those Lessons of Badda $$ moments. I felt confident at the end of the rosary. And realized I had taken my power of the hold they had on me. I pitied them for not knowing who I teally am. Like, Javier. ..they had tried taking my sparkle.  And Sparklepuss wasn't having any of that. I felt like a pirate princess ready for battle. I felt like a badass. I ended the night in a fitting way. A shot of whiskey.  Even learning more information that Javier had lied to me couldn't burst my bada $$ feeling. I laughed thinking...wow Javier you f*ckhead f* cktard d* ckwad wasted space of a person.  You really are a POS. Good riddance. As Sugar brown say....Ain't nobody got tome for that. lol
I have an amazing life.

No comments:

Post a Comment