Thursday, October 22, 2015

Poems

I wrote two poems yesterday.

I Found myself in the Quiet Spaces

I found myself in the quiet spaces
I broke between the pain and strife
I looked upon my fear and cried
I only wanted one thing
freedom from my silent chain
the voice that imprisoned my smile
I found it in your mirror
I believed it because you saw
the quiet spaces that resides there...
is alive and well
the place where not much is said
and yet volumes are woven
There is a sense of magic from
the quiet space
And I now hold the kingdom


The Very Thought of you


You, the very thought of you
makes me cry from happiness
How did I discredit us?
And yet I knew
My pain
My pain wouldn't allow my peace
To truly see that you've been holding
my hand
Only I hadn't seen it
I'm sorry
I see now that you've always
truly adored and loved me
You're here
That's proof
Thank you for loving me enough to let me be
authentic and free
I love you even more for it
Every day I fall in love with you more and more
Our love is one for the books
but for your sake I'll keep it to myself

No comments:

Post a Comment