Friday, October 16, 2015

Love letter to you


I don't know you. I don't know who you are.  However, I will never tire of telling you I love you for reading this.  Every one of you.  You take the time to read my thoughts.  That is an overwhelming and beautiful feeling that melts my heart.  I used to need to know who you were.  Now, I like this mystery.  I love knowing that maybe...just maybe I made your day. I made you laugh. I made you smile.  I made you think. This is my love letter to you.  Thank you for this.  My happiness sparkle bag is full to the top because of gestures like this.  It is for that reason I wrote another blog entry.  I felt compelled to tell you how much you mean to me as a quiet audience.  And not just in the United States!!! You, who around the world here and there, read this.   Portugal, I am humbled by you, especially.  I don't know you. But I love you.  And for those who I do know who do.....  You inspire me.  Every day I am inspired to be the best Sparklepuss for the world and let me light shine bright.  Thank you.  Let's change the world...one positive thought at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment