Friday, October 23, 2015

Storytelling



It's interesting when starting a new friendship.  I feel the need to bring the "heavy" first.  It's a way of explaining how I am.  And some of the nuances.  When I do. People say...It makes sense! I have forgotten that people don't have disclose like I do.  I may be too truthful for own good.  But such is my personality and I don't plan on changing it.  A conversation with a friend last night reminded me on just being yourself...That it's okay to acknowledge that awesomeness and even the not so awesomeness of my life. Not my personality. But my life.  So...to new friendships. To learning more about myself through these different aspects and personalities in life.  They teach me to be open.  They teach me different ways to look at the world.  I love to learn. It's a way of Storytelling.  

No comments:

Post a Comment