Monday, October 12, 2015

Thoughts don't have a holiday

I thought about not blogging since it was a holiday but decided it was still a blog worthy day. This Saturday was surreal.  I went to my High school reunion social. Girls night out 1995. I managed to have a much needed amending pow wow with a friend.  Like 21 years much needed. Annette, one of my High school best friends and I reflected on life, time passing, and other beautiful things transpiring during the night. Tiffany was also there.  Tiff is my other HS Best Friend. They are no longer in my close knit tribe but still a very important part of me. There is a picture of the three of us. It felt like time stood still. I become the photographer for the night. Not surprising. I delegated things and organized that particular action since I know we wanted documentation. And I reflected on me being a historian for one of the clubs. I have often wondered if one of my career paths might have been Photography. No matter.  I don't need to know paths. I just need to know today..and right now. So thoughts don't take a holiday. But that's okay. I hope you smile today. More and more, this blog is such an important part of me now. Thank you for being here. Thank you for reading. It melts my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment