Sunday, April 23, 2017

Bonus blog


Yesterday I worked a shift.  It was amazing.  It was a new client for me.  I get nervous, naturally because I don't know how we will interact.  But "Ben" was awesome.  He ran out of milk and we found this out when I was making cream of wheat or "Malt o Meal", actually.  So, off to the store we went.  I knew the area well so that always helps.  After our little adventure to the store, which I drove his Lexus...we came back to watch a movie, which I picked.  Remind me to actually watch Hitman.  The home health aide in me was wanting to do stuff so I saw the movie but still was doing other stuff.  He had Chicago on and I would have been happy with that but he said he had already seen it 15 times.  He was Chicago'ed out.  lol
I came home and had put together a lunch for Jeremy and I.  He was getting ready to make the Chili we are having today.  And since I had Mulan on the brain, there we were, watching it.  Then, IP man.  And then, the craziest thing happened.  I had no idea watching Mystery Science Theater with Jeremy was on my bucket list.  I am beyond happy.  I am bursting with happy.  I just thought I would share.

No comments:

Post a Comment