Wednesday, December 23, 2015

2.0


Once upon a time when I was friends with JB and LB (only three weeks ago? lol) we would have conversations about him being a JB  1.0 , a 1.5, and finally 2.0.  Through therapy he seemed to be able to understand things better and better communicate his thoughts and emotions.  Jeremy is not much for therapy.  Which is okay.  I do believe in therapy.  I also have background in psychology.  Had I been able to work, that would be a field I would have been in so... yeah I can see why I believe in it! In any case, I was thinking of Jeremy 2.0, so to speak.  This new version of Jeremy.  He's making an effort to be that part I felt missing.  I posted a little meme to you are the peanut butter to my jelly type but with science fiction themed nerdy things.  And he liked it.  As small as that sounds, that's big for Jeremy to acknowledge that.  He doesn't like attention to us.  Ummm...yeah...I can't help that, babe.  Look who you're married to.  But here he is, liking a post about us.  As we left the Nutcracker that night, he mentioned he liked doing these type of things with me.  There again.  I was so happy to have this side of Jeremy.  I'd been waiting for it.  He is really good now about Words!!!! I love it.  It's a Jeremy flair.  The things I had talked about, longing to have in my relationship....is now a reality.  I didn't give myself credit at the time that I deserved that kind of treatment. Sounds silly, right? But that's what happens when you doubt your value so much.  And Jeremy isn't a mind reader.  I was expecting too much of him to know what I want.  He is more than happy to oblige and do things for me.  I feel so protected by him.  That no matter what we go through, hand in hand we go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment