Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Tragedy


A couple of friends' moms passed this week.  One I didn't know but still affected because it was my friend feeling it.  The other, I did know the mom.  That one has affected me.  It gave me perspective on the trivial things in life.  I have an appreciation of little things right now.  I hug Jeremy more.  I appreciate something as small as him liking my posts.  That's a sweet thing.  It's his way being that emotionally available husband.  I see the goodness in him that maybe it was hard to see because I couldn't see the goodness in myself.  I got lucky enough to find my soulmate.  Jeremy is not what I expected....even this late in things.  He never ceases to amaze me on how amazing he can be.  Just when I think I got him figured out with things, he surprises me with the love he has for me...and it makes me love him even more.  And cherish him more.  Sounds silly...but hug that special someone.   Cherish them.  You never know.  *Hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment