Friday, December 4, 2015

Here's the thing



Jared...you lying sack of shit.  I get that maybe you want to save your own hide.  But don't be a fucking hypocrite.  Be a man.  Be a man like Jeremy.  I am going to be just fine.  Don't ever play with a rape survivor's head.  And you did just that, sir.  And you were the one helping me.  So congratulations with helping me with my self doubt you spineless piece of shit.  I know you had to save face.  I even understood at some point I might be thrown under the bus.  But I know my truth.  And I am a forthcoming and honest person.  You said it yourself.  You know the truth.  I don't need to mourn a friendship because at this point I know you weren't being an authentic friend.  And I like my friends to be authentic.  I thought I was feeling bad for you because Leah was a certain way.  No...I feel bad for her because you're a certain way.  And here like a loyal idiot friend I am protecting you.  Fuck you.  There, people.  Little miss tries to keep my calm and anger issues in check.  I am pissed at a fucking hypocrite that doesn't have the fucking balls to be a man to his own wife.  He can't even stand up to her.  Good Riddance.  Jeremy called him a pussy.  I couldn't agree more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment