Monday, December 7, 2015

Dear Readers




Thank you.  I can't tell you what it means that you read my thoughts.  I am overwhelmed by it.  You come here for different reasons.  Even curiosity is acceptable for me.  The point is, you read.  I don't even know who you are.  I don't need to.  It makes me feel special.  That I sparkle.  That my intellect matters.  That I truly am this beautiful person with something to give to the world. That I matter. For years...say like 20? lol Sorry, Jared.  Laughter of discomfort is back.  For years, I doubted myself. I doubted my worth.  Today, and these days forward....I don't.  I am worth the trouble.  I do ask for wants and needs.  I do feel confident in my value and my contributions.  I look at Jeremy and feel such love and admiration for my insane thoughts.  I am me.  I am a fruit loop in the bowl of cheerios.  I won't let go of the sparkle.  It's the legacy I will keep going.  And maybe because I do, I help someone else find their sparkle, their value.  I see your depth.  I don't get to know it.  But your depth is there, readers because you seek something out of this blog.  You seek truth? Connection? Entertainment? I am quite entertaining.  I am unforgettable.  Support, maybe? I am an emotional cheerleader.  It used to be I was just that for my what I called tribe at the time.  Now, I hope to be that for you, the reader.  Whomever you are.  From Poland, to Portugal to Russia, to France, to Japan, to Romania, to Israel to UK to Ukraine, to Malaysia I..to the US.  I see your worth. If you are just one...or more than one, reader...thank you for reading.  You melt my heart because you read.  It's a validation that I need.  And it helps my confidence.  You matter to me, because in some way...I matter to you.  Kindness.  A gesture...Something...I wish that for us.  With all the crazy things happening in the world, I love to know or see kindness.  It's beautiful thing to feel. If I forgot a country, please forgive me.  It changes from time to time.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment