Thursday, April 7, 2016

It's amazing

It's amazing what a little food can do for you.  I am hooked on Criminal Minds.  If I'm going to be trapped here....I might as well be entertained.  I think I had the case of the grumpies.  I feel so much better.  I think a little hermit time did me some good.  I got to escape to MC's place for a bit to bout with the cabin fever feeling.  I'm back obsessively watching Criminal Minds.  I'll probably read tonight.  I haven't been able to write any more of my story.  This home chaos is a bit distracting. Jeremy and I did have an interesting sense of humor on something.  One of Jeremy's nicknames has been Dexter.  So...Dexter...in the Dexter house.    And in the process got to reflect on a thing or two.  Nothing is ever a waste if you learned something.  This definitely is an experience.  And there are moments where the case of the grumpies takes me or Jeremy...or both.  But we figure it out.  And happier for it.  I can't wait to celebrate one of the best things that ever happened to me in my life.  My husband, the badass.  Now, enjoy that little smile on your face...and perhaps a little creeped out too from Mr. awesome saucyness badass Jeremy, my husband. I am so in love with that man.  Can you tell?




No comments:

Post a Comment