Thursday, April 28, 2016

Thought about it


I need a break from my blog.  I wanted to do.  But it's painful to write in my blog right now.  Because I am holding back many thoughts.  And I feel I will being fake.  Maybe tomorrow will be different.  But I don't have the energy.  I am at a low point right now.  Words hurt.  And you can't blame someone when they are "being honest" about their feelings.  But it hurts when those are their thoughts.  Give me a Sign from Breaking Benjamin is on.  I can't tell whether to laugh...or cry.  I can't expect you to even understand the insanity of my thoughts.  I want to be here for you.  But I may lose myself trying to do for others.  And my mental health says...back off the blog. So for now....this is my last blog.  How did I get here? This went from 0-60.  Maybe because one day I thought information was one way.  And the next, it was different information.  Decision Tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment