Friday, April 22, 2016

What to make of it

A theme has been in the air in some of my conversations, as of late.  Regrets.  What to make of it.  On a small scale.  I have regrets.  But they are minor.  That I almost don't like to call them regrets.  The general consensus is that these experiences are a part of who you are.  Sometimes I have played my life as though it was a movie.  It's why sometimes I can really see how my life used to be more Lifetime Channel.  And even the painful parts of my life are what shaped me. The biggest one of all is the rape.  But in a twist of fates, Javier, the rapist...is who introduced us.  How bizarre is that?! When I tell the story on surface, it's ex boyfriend.  But still.  I don't regret the experiences.  I became a strong warrior from that.  I don't hold the pain around like some weight I am carrying.  But I am still a strong warrior.  Granted, I have to take that time to recharge myself.  But I look at that time as a good way to get my reserves back.  Unchained Melody by Esteban is on.  Jeremy explained he doesn't regret his own past.  I've had a handful of friends have that same mindset.  The pain is what helps us understand our journey.  In my opinion, I think of it as a way to find out who reacts a certain way or not. No one likes pain.  Certainly not me.  But I do think it's necessary.  Sometimes it's a shift that needs to be made in order for action to be taken.  And sometimes....action needs to be taken.  However, on the flip side.  This is what I think.  Not everyone has the threshold or capability to take action.  It's easier said than done.  It's Little One's birthday today.  I miss him. I can't wait for him to visit again.  I don't have brothers. But if I had.  He'd be Little One.  Exactly like he is.  Minor tangent.  Life is good.  I do have to replace my fan.  It busted early this morning.  Ughs.  PCOS sucks.  The fan isn't a luxury.  It's a necessity. Well...I'm off.  So...today, think of regrets.  or lack of.  Your hardships are not something pleasant.  But they are necessary for the journey you need to take.  Let the story unfold.  See where it takes you.  Have a beautiful weekend, Beautiful Spaces.  I love you.  I don't know who you are.  I don't have to.  I still love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment