Monday, April 25, 2016

Just go


Day...just go


I am not having any anxiety but this getting washer dryer. Then getting washer. Then not getting washer had me ughs today.   Then hail and running to go get my care and put it into the garage. Jeremy having to work late.  Then, getting a call from the delivery people. Then, adjusting to parking with new washer and dryer set.  First world problems.  But every once in a while....I admit. I suck at being an adult.  I was frustrated today.  If it could make me frustrated, it was happening today.  So now, I breathe in.  And breathe out.  I am just nervous about the parking situation.  I'm nervous about the new system of washing.  I'm nervous of our space.  Who gets nervous about this shit???!!! Me.  That's who.  Laugh it up.  I am.  I know I sound silly.  But this little squirrel has strange nervous things.  And when they are new...I don't always handle them well.  It's why I appreciate people who lovingly just deal with neurotic Jess.  Bless their hearts.  And top it all off, PCOS is acting up.  Hormones are out of wack right now which isn't helping.  Ah.  I put the fans on.  I got a new fan since the other one busted.  It was just the month of busting.  Home chaos wanted its own spotlight so it decided to be in March.  So...le sigh.  Monday. just go.  Jeremy had a stressful day too.  I think he wants this day to go too.

No comments:

Post a Comment