Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Anniversary Adventures

Indeed, today has been quite an adventure.  We woke up to dealing with the adjuster.  In an odd way, as an anniversary this was actually nice.  I am pleased with the renovations that will be made.  I am not one to demand more than what the job requires.  And we had planned to go to our normal lunch place if he is home.  Instead, he suggested Aloha kitchen.  What a beautiful and quaint place.  They ended up singing to us and putting leis on us. Since we were so close to Fort Sam Houston cemetery, we decided to visit our grandparents.  The owner had given us some flowers to put for them.  What a beautiful gesture.  Then, we went to Half Price bookstore.  I started my own Harry Potter collection.  That was a nice anniversary gift.  One of my gifts to him was not interfering in the discussion with the repairs.  I completely trust him.  He's reading my story.  I am both excited and nervous him reading it.  We still have more to go with our anniversary adventure but I could cry from sheer happiness for having a day like this.  When we do things, they always seem like endless adventures and memories.  We have a beautiful story.  And continue to have a beautiful story.  Between Tears from Johannes Linstead is on.  I am so proud of to be Jeremy's wife.  And he is proud to be my husband.  I told him I love spoiling you. And I love that you love that I spoil you.  And he said...you do one hell of a job, my love.  You do a fantastic job of it.  That just made me beam with pride.  And just smile.  No matter the insanity.  No matter the storms.  No matter the topsy turvy that face...Everything is a lesson, an adventure, another memory to be made.  As long as we got each other.  Back to my regularly scheduled anniversary adventures. Honestly, we're winging it.  It's fun! We're such dorks together lol Now, if only I could look at the camera right.  Oh well...It makes for funny pictures.  Yes, that is Jeremy wearing a Coke shirt and he drinks Dr. Pepper.  And that is me wearing a Dr. Pepper shirt and when I do drink soda...drinks Coke.  Partners in crime. What can I say? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment