Friday, March 25, 2016

What started out


What started out as a simple story in my head has started a life of its own.  I don't even know where the story is taking me.  But I get happy and excited when I get inspired to write.  I am building the characters.  I used to think they might be versions of Jeremy and I.  I don't think they are.  Perhaps, a spark of us somewhere.   But really, they are two different people. I have introduced another character.  I don't know what to make of her.  I don't even know what side she really is on.  And I am in the process of introducing the antagonists.   They aren't exactly bad guys.  They aren't exactly good guys either.  It's what I like where this story goes so for.  You aren't sure yet where the good versus evil lies.  You think you know. I think I know.  What started out as me just trying to get a story down is a dream.  Maybe I'll be crazy enough to publish this.  For now, it's a story.  It's an adventure. What started out as maybe traits or thoughts of things and people looks like nothing I have written down.  I will tell you a strange thing.  I had a fairy queen named. Talayla.  It turns out Barbie already has that. They had a fairy princess named Talayla.  Go figure.  I had to rename her.  I didn't even know she existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment