Tuesday, March 1, 2016

An evolution of sorts


A conversation with a friend yesterday prompted me to think about an evolution of sorts.  When we change our routine...or an interruption of the regular patterns happens.  It's not necessarily good.  It's also not necessarily bad.  These past few months I felt an evolution of sorts regarding my value.  Regarding my intellect.  Regarding my voice.  And now, I help others see the value in themselves.  My voice has influence.  My words influence.  Chaos and Zen can actually reside together in times.  Like Ying and Yang, they need each other for us to create our own balance.  I am adjusting to my new world of certain chaos.  It is a good chaos.  That was a lesson learned of many I have learned in the few months, and continually to keep learning.  My chaos now is okay because of the players behind it.  The players make sure that if too much chaos is around me, I have the ability to walk away.  I have the ability to set my limits.  I know now to set my own limits.  That is new for me.  Speaking of voices, today is Super Tuesday....voting.  I did that today.  I used my voice.  I felt proud of myself.  I like the idea that I do my civic today and vote.  Each day brings an opportunity to grow as a person.  I am so happy that you are still on this journey with me.  I appreciate that my words captivate you, one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment