Thursday, March 10, 2016

We choose

Those words are not easy to say for some.  Even for me.  Every day we choose happiness.  However, when I say Everyday I choose Jeremy, choosing to be happy...It's easier to say I choose happiness.  Many of us have inner demons.  I'm not sure I haven't met someone not fighting some type of inner demon, inner voice, inner doubt.  Every day is a new opportunity to choose to face the day with positive.  Now, why do I say it's not easy.  You can turn on the news and suddenly you can depress yourself with the kind of world we live in.  You can wrap yourself around the fact on who possibly might be our president.  And that is a broad statement that makes many shiver one way or another.  Mine is specific but that's my take.  You can reflect on memories or people that have now left your life.  You can think of those no longer on Earth with us.  You can feel alone.  You get the idea.   But everyday you get ready.  You leave out the door.  And you choose happiness.  I'm proud of you.  I'm proud of you because it's not easy to do that.  You may have hardships you're dealing with. You may have health problems. You may not see the best in yourself. You may have a stressful job.  You may have stressful relationships. From familial to romantic.   You may be facing depression.  Whatever it is, I commend you that you chose happiness.  You chose to look at the positive things in your life.  You chose to see the lessons life gives you and see the positive in that.  And will you fall sometimes? Yes. You're human.  I fall.  But I get back up again, dust myself off, and say...I choose happiness...again and again.  Nothing I throw or tell that man scares him, weirds him out, or anything.  Before...I  think it did.  But then he changed.  I am ever grateful for that change and how it came about.  Think of your journey.  There could be some regrets.  Sometimes I wonder if I should have changed certain events in my life or if certain events never happened.  And then I think...I wouldn't be right here, right now (Yes...I sang that part)...if those events hadn't been there.  So choose happy.  We choose happy.  When you read my blog, it's a confirmation of saying I choose happy.  Because I want to be a positive impact on your life.  And I have to choose happy in order to do it. Garden light by Ashron is on

No comments:

Post a Comment