Tuesday, March 22, 2016

When I said


When I said "Recipe me in a status update"...I had no idea a friend of mine would take me so seriously.  She handed over 300-400 recipes in binders.  She's needing to spring clean, so to speak.  That's okay with me! I am quite liking the project.  I am trying to figure out a system with my recipes.  Yesterday was a little busy on the Therapist friend front.  What else? Trying to do a little preparing for Jeremy's birthday.  He doesn't make a big deal about his birthday.  And so I do make a big deal.  And I get help with that! I love it.  There are people that adore Jeremy just as much as I do. We are feeling the strain of this little project.  But the good thing is, we address.  I don't want it to fester.  So when we get our persnickety moments on each other, we talk it through.  And I'm not afraid of talking it through now.  My fear always was I didn't have the chops, so to speak to debate or make a solid argument with Jeremy.  I'm working on that.  I don't have that fear now.  I smile and sigh.  I know where that comes from.  In any case, I am going to organize the living room a little more.  I am trying to find new things to put on the wall.  I think I am leaning towards that.  So four things to put.  I have other things to organize before I even really need to think about it.  The repairs need to happen first and then I can figure it out.  Yesterday, I cooked like usual.  It was the first "business as usual" activity in the kitchen.  We also got the bill for Blackmon Mooring.  All I gotta say is...Thank goodness for Home Owners Insurance...sighs. Ughs.  USAA has been good to us.  Certainly, considering other things, this is nothing.  But it still is a big overhaul on "home".  I can't wait to have it back to normal.  Or...at least a ceiling so I can open the bedroom door and let the cat be free again.

No comments:

Post a Comment