Wednesday, March 2, 2016

The things people do


That was an experience.  I went to lunch with Jeremy.  Great lunch.  Great conversation.  But not before seeing Leah.  Kiernan saw me first.  I didn't want to react.  I wanted to say hi but thought that would make things worse.  He informed his mom I was there.  She immediately got on the phone.  I imagine, to call Jared.  But not before yelling TROLL in the restaurant.  I did cry at first.  I once thought of this person as one of my best friends.  And name calling is just mean.  I was sad that she is so childish that she stoops to this level.  I can't help this kind of stupid angry.  All I can do is pray for their tortured soul, their tortured psyche. We're not friends. Okay.  Fine.  But what kind of adult, in front of your own children make an example of how childish and unclassy you really are? The things people do to hurt each other.  You won, Leah.  I cried.  Then, again...I am not playing any game.

No comments:

Post a Comment