Wednesday, March 9, 2016

This new thing


It happened.  I have actually turned into some odd version of a girl version of my husband.  I watch anime happily.  It's not something I watch to make him happy.  I game.  Granted, RPG is not necessarily my first choice.  But I gotta say, my recent RPG experiences have been quite nice.  I want to game with my husband.  And I have plenty of friends I want to game with too. I sorta kinda understand IT.  I blame 3 of my girlfriends for helping me on this strange journey of nerdiness.   I am no longer dork dipping.  I'm drinking the nerd Kool aid.  And I love it.  I also have a new fandom I love, just for myself.  Harry Potter.  I see that I am immersing myself in it for myself.  I've had great introduction.  Then it went wayward.  Then, it went awesome again.  Then, it was about what I felt about it.  I'm still a Doctor Who fan.  I always will be.  But the new Doctor did change things for me.  And it's never quite been the same for me.  I had no idea my husband was such a trunk full of Harry Potter knowledge.  I knew my daughter was.  But he's surprising me more and more.  He read a chapter to me last night  while I was cooking.  So...this new thing.  Me...a nerd.  I mean...I'm a dork. I'm adorkable.  I'm silly.  That, I always saw....but this new thing.  I feel in sync with Jeremy. .   It's hard to explain.  I always thought we were so different.  Turns out, we were more similar than I thought. There's more stuff.  But I can't quite list it all.  Again, turns out we have more in common than I thought.   lol  Huh.  Go figure.  Either way...I am so in love with him....it's disgusting lol

No comments:

Post a Comment