Tuesday, March 8, 2016

When you can find inspiration


It was something I was thinking about yesterday as I wrote my Facebook post yesterday. Mystic's Dream by Loreena McKennitt is on.  I wish I could have seen her on Sunday but I still prefer that I saw RiverDance.  That was an experience.  I digress. Squirrel!   This was the following:
When you fulfill a dream, and you make it come true.  Or at least start that dream to make it come true, there is such a deliriously wonderful feeling to it.  Dream big or go home? Nooo. Dream big or just dream, your pace, when you can, and do your best.  Maybe the dream becomes more of the journey than the destination.  Little silly dreams.  Big dreams.  All of them that I have, I feel a dream come true simply by starting it.  We bought "D" her Ravenclaw tie yesterday.  I must have been thinking of ties because I dreamt UTSA was Hogwarts school.  I saw other ties in my dream, including Gryffindor.  Jeremy and I were together in the dream.  It was a bizarre dream.  A nice one though.  It seemed symbolic but I couldn't tell you what it all meant.  She baked brownies last night.  I also got a surprise yesterday.  While Jeremy was tutoring her yesterday, he was cooking. Speaking of tutoring, his other student took his test. Go RL!! Positive vibes for you, dude! Anyways,  Zucchini spaghetti and cauliflower Alfredo sauce with Ceasar Salad.  And brownies.  I had them with a latte.  I also got the Secret of the Nimh.  That was a hoot. I hadn't seen that animation for awhile! I figured the kids would like it.  And somewhere along the way I am barely..but actually understanding Jeremy's field a little more.  That, in and of itself is big for me! I thought his field was beyond my understanding of anything.  It's nice to be able to grasp here and there.  So, as strange as it sounds, that's a dream.  Dreams can be big.  But maybe I am discovering for myself little dreams. Jeremy and I almost had a first fight yesterday too.  It was something minor on how I was coming across and how he was coming across.  In the end, I apologized for any part of bother or butthurt or whatever is UnZenny. Yes, I dubbed when we have fights of sorts, we're having UnZenny moments. lol And so so did he.  He apologized as well.  I am learning to squabble with him without feeling like I got a zing or hurt.  I came out of it, actually smiling.  And I just curled up on his chest.  He caressed my hair, which is a happiness thing for me.  And we fell asleep like that.  I'm falling asleep better.  And waking up better.  I don't wake up with this anxiety on me.  I didn't realize how much stress I lugged around.  20 years of inner pain will do that to you. Sheesh.  It's not like I don't have the pain still.  But somehow I transferred that pain to the track.  That symbolic moment helped me to transfer all that turmoil inside me.  And that is a lesson for me for many types of pain now.  I somehow use a symbolic way to transfer the pain.  It may be bizarre but it's my coping mechanism and it seems to be working! When you can find inspiration, wherever you find it....grab hold of it.  You never know what kind of journey it will take you on.  And what that journey will reveal for you.  And the lesson or lessons you will learn from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment