Thursday, March 31, 2016

There's a method


There's a method to my madness, so to speak.  I requested Jeremy to take off that day for the run through of the repairs.  However, I also just wanted to get a take of the repair guys while having Jeremy here.  I also informed the bffs of the repairs today.  I have a setback but I don't get too anxious about it.  In time, the setback will fade.   My sanctuary was damaged but I still safe in it.  I also live in an area where I feel safer.  I'm wearing my medical bracelet.  Just to take precautions.  There's  method in all of this.  It may seem odd.  But it works for me.  I have peace of mind from it.  And I also am going to keep Jeremy updated during the day so we will be communicating more the next week or so.  It's to keep him posted but also to just have safety net.  Furrball is secured.  She is none too happy about her confinement lol.  The faster we have a ceiling, the better, cat! I also wanted to update him on whether we had  functioning kitchen.  And the sooner I have a functioning kitchen back, I can figure if I can make lasagna for him.  While Jeremy doesn't have favorites of anything. (I'm a person...I see what you did there lol) He does have some default settings or things that he does like.  And lasagna is one of them. Reverently, Quietly is on by Paul Cardall.  I like putting the music I have included in my blog entries now.  You never know when you might want to put a play list together. There's a method to my ways.  Sometimes, they don't make sense to people.  To the ones closest, they smile and sometimes maybe even shake their head.  They love me nonetheless.  And that makes me smile.  What can I say? I'm adorkable.   In Dreams from Lorie Line is now on.  She has a bit of a Celtic woman vibe to me.  I love Celtic music.  Jim Brickman Radio and Angel Eyes are still my favorite stations.  However, Celtic Dream Radio is nice too.  Some time ago there used to be a station called Solo Piano radio.  Sometimes it reminds me of that.  Funny how music can bring you right back to memories. Celtic Rain is also nice.  A different Shore by Nightnoise is one.  What is my method? I think I narrowed it down to trying to give you a what you see is what you get as much as I possibly can.  And through the new eyes of my confidence...suddenly my method doesn't look so much like madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment