Friday, March 18, 2016

For example


Oh, definitely...Attitudes. For example, Jeremy and I went to see a movie tonight.  I had a bad vibe about the two young girls sitting next two us, a seat away and there they were.  I get there is still some talking at the beginning of a movie.  But these two ******* kept yapping away. I finally had to ask Jeremy to change seats.  He had already told them to be quiet once.  He tried again.  And then the silly little twit had the nerve to tell my husband to "mind your own fucking business".  Old me would've wanted to yell at this little twat.  Yes, I really said twat.  But new me thought...no no.   We tried the put the paper up to inform but that took too long.  I waited for a good scene that wasn't nearly action packed and made my way to a manager.  They got their warning.  They shut up.  I do my best to keep any anger that might want to bubble up at bay.  It takes work sometimes when idiots are well, idiots.  Either by sheer rudeness, inconsiderateness, lies, or just plain blindness.  And trust me...I am sure I have my idiot moments too.  We all have what sometimes can be derpy derp moments.  Whether we don't care about someone else's well being or just oblivious to our surroundings.  For those times, I am sorry, Universe that I wasn't paying attention.  Wow.  I feel better.  This week has been a little bit of a test on my patience.  I admit that.  But it's just a ceiling.  It's just a home.  I have what matters.  And that's the important part.  And anytime I want to jump ship and not be mindful of my attitude...I'll remind myself of not going back to old me.  With old anger.  It's not good for my health.  And frankly, I was ashamed of that woman. I stand proud of the woman I have become.  I stand tall with the evolution that has become me.  The good experiences...the bad experiences...all of it manifested the person I am today and molded and shaped how I handle things.  The good, the bad, and the still working it out.  We got a raincheck complimentary tickets for it.  I didn't even ask for them.  That was a beautiful gesture.  I will have to thank the manager next time we go back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment